WHAT WE ARE DOING AT THE BANK
- Business Continuity: Our banking processes will continue as usual and you will see no interruption to the servicing of your accounts. We have continuity plans in place so that we are prepared to meet the banking needs of our communities in unexpected and unusual circumstances. Various hypothetical situations are regularly studied, reviewed, and practiced to cover every conceivable circumstance, including a pandemic.
- Our Bank Locations: Where available we will be taking care of our customers through our drive-up windows. Our Larned and Pratt locations will be open our regular hours. In Overland Park, which is in a Stay Home Order area we will be limiting our lobby hours. Beginning March 24 and for the following 30 days, OP will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. This location does not have a drive-up, and we will be limiting lobby access. Our Bankers are reachable by phone or email.
- Remote Banking: We encourage you to do your banking while also maintaining social distance by using our many convenient services: Fusion Online Banking, the Fusion Mobile App, Fusion Mobile Deposit, Express Phone Banking, ATM’s, the night deposit, and our drive-thru windows.
- We are Standing by to Answer any Fusion eBanking Questions: Please call us if you would like assistance in getting set up on our Fusion eBanking services. We would be very happy to show you how these services work. They are easy to use, time-saving, and free with your personal accounts.
- High Level of Surface Cleaning: We are being very diligent to regularly and repeatedly clean all surfaces, including desks, chairs, doors, and facilities with disinfectant. At our drive-thru windows, night deposit, and on-site ATM’s we are wiping down all surfaces, key pads, and cannisters.
- Continued Communications: We are keeping a close eye on the situation and the recommendations coming forth from trusted sources. We will update you on bank actions as things progress.
First State Bank & Trust Co. has faced many challenges over our 124 years. We are a BauerFinancial 5-Star bank. We are very highly capitalized. We are strong, and we are prepared. We have every confidence that we will meet this new challenge and once again demonstrate our commitment to our customers, employees, and communities.